Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Futuristic GH! McBam?

Did anyone else almost pee themselves over the new General Hospital opening? Jeez, it was like a spaceship abducted me and flew me over to a world of drama filled Soap Operas! I'm loving what they're doing with the show, with the exception of it moving to the 2 o'clock time slot. Altogether by the end of that 9 second introduction I needed a new pair of pants, a new couch, and a life.

Elizabeth shut up... we all know you still want Jason...Your not helping anything by badgering Sam when she's just trying to have a drink and drown her sorrows away...

Does anyone think John McBain is just yummy? And better yet, McBam? With the way Jason has been treating Sam, it makes me want Jason to be alone, unhappy, and growing old. While Sam is with someone who will treat her correctly and leading a somewhat fulfilling life.

But what if McBam ends up as a thing? It seems a little unlikely, considering how many JaSam fans would complain, and the fact that John has a son with Natalie and they're supposed to be together. Truthfully, I currently think McBam is so much hotter than JaSam and Natalie and John ever were, and who could forget Kelly Monaco(SM) and Michael Easton's(JMB) chemistry on Port Charles as Caleb and Livvie? They were the best things on that show, even if they were vampires! Furthermore, I am now officially rooting for McBam, and please, no Liason, Jason needs to be alone for once and have some time to reconsider his life.

I heard some rumors(spoilers?) that John was going to end up drunk on the pier watching the fireworks trying to drown his sorrows after he begins to blame himself for his sister's death, and Sam was going to pop out of thin air(which always seems to happen with these two) and they were going watch the fireworks while they were both hurting(alcohol and sorrow are a good combination for any explosion) and then...mcBAM! They kiss! But there's a twist... Jason sees it, and he kisses Elizabeth!Umm, didn't something like this happen before? I believe last time this little charade happened Jake was conceived. Yuck!

You know what was the funniest thing on last friday's GH? John McBain on the plane, talking to Sam, and then Jason boards the plane, and has to sit next to him! I almost re-pee'd my pants from all the laughter. Gee, I need a life.

***I do not own or am not affiliated with abc, disney, or general hospital I am simply stating my opinions and ideas and borrowing GH characters in the process***



No comments:

Post a Comment