Saturday, May 26, 2012

Kristina's return!

The new Kristina Davis-Corinthos is back and she looks like she's going to be trouble! Alright, maybe not trouble, like how they portrayed her in the past. Crushing on Jason Morgan, Hanging out at bars, her infatuation with Ethan Lovett, running away with her half-brother Michael, resenting her father Sonny, having an abusive relationship with Kieffer Bauer, causing Claudia Zacchara's miscarriage, and the list goes on! I think they are going to portray her as much more mature and not that lovesick puppy of a girl they had her acting as before.The new actress who plays Kristina(Lindsey Morgan) is BEAUTIFUL and looks of the Spanish-Italian descent. Perfect for being Sonny's daughter who is of the Cuban-Italian descent I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong. Whatever the case may be, she looks like she belongs, even though we haven't gotten the chance to see what her acting skills have to say, but I have hope that all will be well.

Sources say that Kristina is going to be Sonny's biggest problem yet. What do I think? FACT!

If you think about it, this whole Kate/Connie thing is wrapping up and either Sonny is going to leave Kate or deal with Connie and continue things with Kate. But how much more possible damage can Connie do when everyone knows about her? Of course we're assuming that Kate/Connie gets acquited of the assualt charges of Dr. Ewen Keenan. So he won't have to deal with Kate/Connie or Todd Manning considering that deal he and Todd concluded with.

There's also the hate that Starr Manning has for Sonny. Who to her is the apparent "Man who shot out Anthony Zacchara's tires and killed Cole and Hope Thornhart" Starr Manning's boyfriend and daughter. This whole charade is obviously going to end when Starr finds out that Connie did the crime(even though it was really Johnny).

And then there's John McBain. John and Sonny obviously have a history together, and that whole story is just waiting to play out. But I don't think people are going to be to interested because of how long they're drawing this out. Honestly, it's been nearly 3 months since John has made his debut on GH and the only information that viewers have gotten about this whole grudge that John has against Sonny is that Sonny apparently "killed" John's sister. Now, I didn't watch much of One Life to Live(The Soap Opera John, Starr, and Todd originated from) but were any sisters or siblings of John's ever mentioned? Was there a whole "McBain" family? Anyway, I just don't see this storyline being as big like the Kate/Connie storyline was. I also don't see John being as big of a threat to Sonny, and maybe that's because I don't believe Sonny really killed anybody. But I could be wrong, maybe they're planning this big fallout which involves this big secret that Sonny has been hiding and causes Sonny to finally go down as a mob boss. I also heard that Michael Easton (The actor who plays John McBain) isn't going to be staying that long either. Maybe that's why John keeps saying he's going to leave as soon as he finds justice for his sister.

Perhaps a little off topic, but with the addition of Kristina, wouldn't it be epic if Ric Lansing came back with a vengeance and became Sonny's biggest problem. I did always love fights between Ric and Sonny. Since they were brothers I knew neither would kill each other but they had some deep and emotional occurences. Plus, Molly needs her daddy!

Kristina probably(definetly) found out that Sonny used his connections to get her into Yale and that her mother Alexis is in on it; I don't believe Kristina's to happy about it either. If I was her and my dad could use his "connections" to get me into Yale I would not complain. I believe what's going to happen is that Kristina may become the new "Carly" in a way. I know, I know, that sounds extremely odd, and even dreadful. But it would be nice if Kristina shook things up a little between whatever is Michael and Starr's current relationship. I really don't like them together at all no matter what the relationship status is. They're both just really depressing characters and they shouldn't be togther if they're both still grieving! Even though they aren't a couple yet it seems like that's where GH is headed, and I would just really like if Kristina prevented that. Isn't that Carly's specialty? Preventing relationships, breaking up relationships, and causing problems for them?! Another potiental problem might be that Kristina could be misimformed of all the things that Sonny has been involved with lately and resent him even more for what she thinks he did. Lord knows what else she could do with a Carly streak in her! She could create problems with Molly, Sam and maybe even Jason!

Either way, there are so many possibilities for the character of Kristina. I just hope they don't make her boring because the character has so much potiential. Good luck to Lindsey Morgan for her future role as Kristina Davis-Corinthos.

****I do not own or am not affiliated with abc, disney, or general hospital I am simply stating my opinions and ideas and borrowing GH characters in the process***

2 comments:

  1. Sonny is of Cuban and Greek decent while MB is fully Latino and LM is Irish/Mexican

    ReplyDelete