Friday, July 6, 2012

Kate Howard/Connie Falconeri vs. Joe Scully Jr.

Joe Scully Jr. is obviously a douchebag, but who else thinks some of what he's saying may actually be truth?

As of now, it seems like Joe Scully Jr. is just another rapist pig, but can it be possible that Connie is hiding the fact that she came on to him? Instead of him coming on to her? I mean, it wouldn't be the first thing Connie would be hiding from Kate, considering the fact it wasn't actually Connie/Kate who shot out Anthony Zacchara's tires, with the ultimate result of killing Cole and Hope Thornhart, and that it was actually Johnny Zacchara(which actually hasn't been uncovered within the Soap Opera yet to the majority of the characters, but only to the viewers).

Perhaps I'm only doubting because I'm still in shock Kate Howard was even capable of carrying a baby... Lmao.

General Hospital is also making it completely obvious that Trey is Kate/Connie's son, but does anyone else have doubts? I mean, are they really just going to go with the story that Joe just followed Kate and found out they conceived a baby, and that ultimately they had a baby? I don't think that's typical General Hospital style. They should make it so that it's someone who currently resides in Port Charles, who we haven't found parents for quite yet. Who should that be might you ask? Damian Spinelli!

For some reason, Kate has always had this weird tolerance for Spinelli's antics. Unlike other characters like Sonny Corinthos or 'the Godfather' alias by Spinelli. We also never quite found out Spinelli's backstory in it's entirety. We know he lived with his Grandmother, but why? Maybe that was never his Grandmother at all, maybe she adopted him and told him some story that was never true. Or she found him in the dresser where Kate left him, and kept him for herself. Or maybe they're just saving his backstory for something even more magnificent.

Some sort of blood connection between Spinelli and someone else of the show would be really great. It gives him a reason to stay, and reason for the writers to never write him out completely, because personally Spinelli is one of my favorite characters and I believe sometimes the writers of General Hospital write out people completely, who have real potiential on the show (examples: Claudia Zacchara, Emily Quatermaine, Georgie Jones, and not to mention Ric Lansing, one of my old favorites)

As of right now, I don't really know what I like better. Trey as Kate's Son, Spinelli as Kate's son, someone completely different, or for all we know Kate's son might not even be alive. One thing I do know is, the curiosity is killing me.

***I do not own or am not affiliated with abc, disney, or general hospital I am simply stating my opinions and ideas and borrowing GH characters in the process***

No comments:

Post a Comment