Saturday, July 28, 2012

Robin Scorpio!

EWEN KEENAN?!

I don't know why I felt so stupid when I found out Ewen was somewhat involved in Robin's death/disappearance. I guess I just felt like I should've known already, or figured it out.

All stupidity aside, it's good they didn't go the typical soap opera route where they hint at it, or release any spoilers at all about the storyline.(I couldn't find a single decent spoiler about the Robin's death storyline..) The element of surprise is going to be a key factor for viewers during the storyline, and things are not going to be as they seem...

I need to hear theories about Ewen's involvement in this. I think he's a long lost Cassadine and somewhat linked to Helena. I think Helena may be using him to get back at Luke and take her anger out on the Scorpio's for telling her that Ethan Lovett was really Robert Scorpio's son and not Luke's. When in reality, Ethan really is Luke Spencer and Holly Sutton's son, and NOT Robert Scorpio and Holly Sutton's son.

This theory is obviously not proven yet and doesn't have a lot of hard hitting facts, but I think it's a start. Though, I do admit, a lot doesn't make sense here.

Like, why would Helena even be involved with this? I mean, the whole 'Luke-Told-Me-A-Lie' excuse isn't worth faking a death and keeping an innocent woman who had nothing to do with this whole charade hostage. But we all know Helena isn't the most stable or sensible person in the world.

And, if Ewen was even a long lost Cassadine wouldn't he have some recognition or wouldn't a hint have been given about him being involved with Helena back when he was a therapist for that blonde 'Woman-In-White' who was supposedly a Cassadine as well?

Maybe he's involved with Cesar Faison, who was a long time enemy of Anna Devane and Robert Scorpio, or the crazy doctor from All My Children Anna was involved with during her crossover to the soap. They're are so many possibilities...

All we can do is keep watching, and hope for the best story possible, to
come. I can't wait for my favorite Supercouple to reunite. Scrubs & Co. Always and Forever!

***I do not own or am not affiliated with abc, disney, or general hospital I am simply stating my opinions and ideas and borrowing GH characters in the process***

No comments:

Post a Comment