Saturday, October 27, 2012

Jason Morgan! No more Jasam... AJ Quartermaine?

I haven't blogged in a while, I've honestly been busy with school and such. But I have been keeping up with General Hospital. Ooh God LORDDDY YESSS I HAVEE!

So, AJ Quartermaine is back and Jason is gone. He obviously isn't going to be dead because I think the writers wouldn't be stupid enough to kill him off because he's a huge character and what if Steve Burton wants to come back?

Hopefully, if the whole world has it's way, then he will be back, eventually. For now we're just left with a whole array of questions.

Just like everything else in my life, I changed my mind at the last second about Jasam (Sam and Jason). The acting for the last scenes with Sam, Jason and baby Daniel as a family was phenomenal! I wanted them to be together forever and ever (as long as a Soap Opera would allow of course). I really have been rooting for Jasam ever since Jason started to mourn the baby and love the baby, and before McBain came along I was still rooting for Jasam. But I guess since Jason won't be in the picture, I'd rather have my McBam then a lonely Sam and Daniel.

Why is AJ back?

Didn't he die? I mean c'mon i know people in soaps don't really ever die but why AJ? Is he here because of Edward's upcoming death? (may John Ingle rest in peace) Does he have something to do with Duke Lavery? Did Monica know all this time that he was alive? Will he be paired up with anybody? Elizabeth? Sam? Carly?! What does this mean for Michael? Will Michael get to know his real father? Sonny wont like that...

It's funny because when you put both of the actors next to eachother (Steve Burton and Sean Kanan) they actually look like they could be brothers. And Chad Duell (Michael, AJ's real son) looks like he could be Sean's(AJ's) son. Oh the irony...

Furthermore, I'm going to miss Jason terribly. He was a huge part of General Hospital, but Steve has been there for a pretty long time. Can't blame him for exploring the other side of the mountain. Lets all give a huge applause for both Steve Burton and Jason Morgan! Hurrah!

***I do not own or am not affiliated with abc, disney, or general hospital I am simply stating my opinions and ideas and borrowing GH characters in the process***

1 comment: